Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hey, I thought you were going to call this section Concepts. What happened?
- Yeah. I wanted to, and still do, a bit. But it got too complicated. I decided to opt for the easier way, or what may be the easier way. Between Google and Wikipedia, just about any word can be a keyword, which isn't what we need here. But I think it will work.
- This is unusual! You usually don't seem indecisive.
- Ah. Indecision serves as a well practiced art. But the problem here is age old. One wants to identify important topics, but it is hard to get criteria for inclusion which separate the important from the not quite important enough. The problem goes way back. Keywords is a pretty noncommittal solution that may allow participants to make their choices without generating too much discussion.
- Give us some background. If we all understand the problems, we can probably work through difficulties as they come up.
- Well what's wrong with concepts